Tuesday, July 01, 2008

WEST COAST ENVOY – Chris Moon Tales from the west coast asphalt.


This months road trip has been a full on dealer assault. I started out visiting shops in Bend, OR (home) and continued east visiting all the shops in Boise, Ketchum, Twin falls and Pocatella, Idaho. JJ and I then headed south to visit Utah for the Deer Valley National Mountain bike race. Before the weekend of the race I headed toward Logan, Utah to help Al's Sporting goods with a huge sale they had. Then off to my buddy Dave Klopp's (Utah/Wyoming rep) house near Park City to plan dealer visits for the week.

JJ and I toured all over the greater Salt Lake City area. Didn't matter how small a dealer Thule gave them all some love. We went to SLC, Ogden, Kaysville, Wood cross, Murray, Midvale, Sandy, and Draper just to name a few.


The Nationals are coming up this weekend should be a good race.

I would like to let you all know that a one of our Thule Athlete's- Adam Craig who races cross-country for Giant bicycles has made the Olympic team and will race in Beijing this August. Good luck to Adam!!

No comments: